If you want to add a printer device or if you want some changes on your system sound, here we explain what does this option do?
- By the way in this option, we have these options:
- View devices and printers.
- Add a device.
- Connect to a projector.
- Adjust commonly used mobility settings.
1: Devices and printers.
Here if you have a printer to connect with your pc and you don’t know where you can connect so don’t search it anymore if your printer has a cd so you can easily install the driver and use your printer or if you lost the cd and also if you don’t have access to the internet so you have only this option.
- Add a device: If you have any other device select this option even that is a keyboard, sound speaker or else.
- Add a printer: here if you want to add a printer as what I mentioned before no need more explanation.
- Mouse: With this option, you will be able to bring changes such as change right-click to left-click, Pointers, Pointers options, and hardware, here I can’t explain that completely so for better information you need to go there and see that by yourself.
- Device manager: Here you can see which devices did you use and which devices you are using right now, for example, you connect your phone through the cable with your pc, installed printer, FAX, and many more.
this is simple, when you connect your phone through the cable with your pc, connect an internal hard disk, CD, USB so I mean which are devices and you will see an autoplay menu there you can see view only pictures, copy media files, copy mp3 files and more.
In this option you can adjust your system volume, change system sound which is starting your system, shutting down your system, logging off your system, or more, and manage audio devices, this option can be used for microphone, microphone array, stereo mix, communications and also it has system sounds too which I mentioned before.